Australia vs Pakistan match are scheduled to face each other at the ICC Cricket World Cup 2023. The next ODI Cricket World Cup is scheduled to take place in India in October Friday, October 20, 2023
● Match: Pakistan vs Australia, 18th Match, ICC Cricket World Cup 2023
● Venue: M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
● Date & Time: Friday, October 20, 2023 2:00 PM IST
AUS vs PAK Match Live Streaming Details
Star Sports Network, Disney+ Hotstar app and website
The weather today at Chinnaswamy Stadium looks hot and humid for the cricket match. Temperatures are forecast to reach around 29 degrees Celsius this afternoon. With the humidity levels high, it will feel very muggy at the stadium. Fans should stay hydrated and seek shade when possible. The players will also have to contend with the heat and moisture in the air. There is a slight breeze, but not enough to offer much relief. Drink plenty of fluids and wear light, breathable clothing to stay comfortable. We can expect another steamy, sweaty day at the stadium for today's match.
The pitch at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium is true, and batters can score a lot of runs if they get their eyes in. Bowlers will have to use their defensive skills to good effect to contain the batters. The captain winning the toss could opt to bat first and register a big score to put the opposition under pressure.
● Matches: 107
● Pakistan: 34
● Australia: 69
● Tied: 1
● No Result: 3
Based on the preview provided, here is my prediction for the Australia vs Pakistan ODI cricket match:
• The match will likely be high scoring given both teams' strong batting lineups and the pitch conditions favoring batters. I'd predict a combined first innings score in the range of 550-600 runs.
• Australia's bowling attack led by Pat Cummins and Mitchell Starc has the potential to restrict Pakistan's batting. However, Pakistan's deep batting unit anchored by captain Babar Azam and wicketkeeper Mohammad Rizwan should still post a formidable total around 280-300.
• For Australia, opener David Warner and Steve Smith will need to score big. But the emergence of Marnus Labuschagne and Alex Carey strengthens their batting. They should chase the target set by Pakistan.
• The match will go down to the wire with the result decided in the final overs. Australia, with a slightly stronger bowling unit, manages to restrict Pakistan just enough to pull off a win by 3-4 wickets with a few balls to spare.
• Key players will be Babar Azam and Rizwan for Pakistan, while Warner, Cummins and Starc will be instrumental for Australia.
Probable Playing XI Squads:
Pakistan (PAK) : Babar Azam (c), Shadab Khan, Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Abdullah Shafique, Mohammad Rizwan, Saud Shakeel, Iftikhar Ahmed, Salman Ali Agha, Mohammad Nawaz, Usama Mir, Haris Rauf, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Wasim
Australia (AUS) : Pat Cummins (c), Steve Smith, Alex Carey, Josh Inglis, Sean Abbott, Cameron Green, Josh Hazlewood, Travis Head, Marnus Labuschagne, Mitch Marsh, Glenn Maxwell, Marcus Stoinis, David Warner, Adam Zampa, Mitchell Starc
AUS vs PAK Who Will Win Today’s Match?
Australia has all the power to win today’s match. They have a better team and better experience. The Pakistan will have to give everything that they have to take something out of the match.